”Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dine like a pauper to stay healthy”. This was my ordeal (the breakfast part though) as I ate breakfast prepared by the_breakfastclub.ng
The Breakfast club is an online food service in Port Harcourt, Nigeria that caters healthy breakfast. They have a menu you can choose from and the prices are quite affordable; depending on your budget and what you what to eat.
Waffles (4 pcs) – 450 Naira
Grilled Chicken (3 pcs) – 500 Naira
Freshly squezed orange juice – 500 Naira
Vanilla milkshake – 500 Naira
Total = 1,850 Naira
* For a healthy breakie, I think the price of everything I got is okay, especially for someone on a budget.
* The waffles were infused with peanuts which made them a bit tasty. Asides that, I didn’t like the fact that they were not crunchy.
* I enjoyed eating the grilled chicken as it was very soft and moderately spiced.
* While I enjoyed every bit of the vanilla milkshake, I didn’t quite like the orange juice because of the after bitter taste but we’re eating healthy here so “yes” to orange juice!
After eating all these however, I felt so full that I had to skip lunch.
* As for customer service experience, I’ll rate the Breakfast club 100% as they were kind enough to suggest I add veggies to my meal.
Have you had breakfast from TheBreakfastClub?
What is your ideal breakfast?
I hope you enjoyed reading this? Please don’t forget to subscribe to the blog, thank you!